Sunday, March 11, 2012

Girlscout cookies

In October I started girl scouts. In February I started selling girl scout cookies to my neighbor hood, family and a few people in Cleveland that are my friends. I also sold some to my mom and dads work and a few other people in other neighbor  hoods. I sold 244 boxes in all and is the biggest total sold in the girl scout troop. If we all at least sold 72+ we could all go horse back riding. Tomorrow we are going to have to wear our girl scouts vest because it is the 100 anniversary.

2 comments:

  1. It took me awhile to get the cookies because I sold the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bean, I am so proud of you! You have done a great job representing the girl scouts and raising money for your troop. I can't wait to see what all you guys get to do with the money you raised!

      Delete