Monday, December 30, 2013

Storymatic 2

Hello again and this is my second drawing of storymatic as I type this I am opening storymatic. The rules are to pick 2 gold cards and 2 bronze cards. I picked a wild card which means I have to the story from my perspective (I or me.)

Here is what I got out of it , I Jenna is a trespasser break into a mansion and find a box of teeth with a flashlight.

     One day I was walking down a street being me, a trespasser as I see a tall mansion with no lights on I scurry over to the front lawn to see what was happening. No one in sight. Atleast I didn't see anybody. I walked up the tall statues standing beside the big tall doors. I wonder why they would put such a tall door next to a big house. Wouldn't the house look bigger with a smaller door I ask myself. Anyway I walk strait up to the pale statues wondering who lives here.
     I see somebody turn on a light in a female shape. A maid I think. Somebody is inside the house.
     "Amazing!" I say out loud and the lights go off again and then back on. the lights turn back off and I'm headed inside. I walk up to the doors and I see theres a big problem, theres no doorknobs so I just crawl through the little doggy door. I grab my flashlight from out of my pocket and head inside. Its pretty dark inside so I turn on my flashlight and I know its not a good idea because if i'm in a dark mansion and a bright light shines, somebody is going to notice.
     I walk in with bright flashlight and look around I see a library and a kitchen and even a huge fountain in the center of the room. There is shelves and dusty knick-knacks which there shouldn't be because there is a maid who lives here. I walk through the kitchen and find a room with a lot of glass jars. But when you walk in one caught my eye. it was a box of teeth not a glass jar but a box, a cardboard box. I find it turn around and get out through the little doggy door and before somebody walks downstairs i'm out.


Here is my story and I hoped you were hooked and you liked the little correctments.

Here are the actual cards I pulled 1-4
1:trespasser
2:WILD CARD! tell your story in first person ( I, me). Pick another gold card
3:box of teeth
4:flashlight

No comments:

Post a Comment